Wednesday, January 6, 2010

new life

so long dint blogging d ...
during tis time have happened many things ...
i came to aus so no more time to let me blogging ...
fly to aus here d 1 weeks+ ...
but i dint get a work or play around at here ...
quite boring over here ..
always jz help my bro them clean up their house ...
this house really dirty enough ...
u all sure cant imagine it ... =x
melbourne's temperature here really crazy ...
although summer now ...
but so cold at here ...
but sometimes quite hot too ...
wat a temperature ... ==
all food at here so big n expensive ...
2 ppl can share 1 plate ...
1 plate cost >8dolar ...
means 8x3=RM24 ...
u can see tat ...
at malaysia RM24 can eat so highclass things d ...
but at melbourne here , jz a simple dish nia ... ==
actually wan upload photo geh ...
but i 4got to bring my usb phone to here ...
so when back to malaysia oli upload it ba ... ><
confusing whether i wanna study at here anot ...
my bro keep rush me to think about my future ...
but i'm really no idea ... ><
4 sure i dun like aus life n aus ...
i more like malaysia ...
but wat should i do ...
i really dunno wat course i wanna study later ...
i know my study really so so oli ...
i dun wish to waste my mummy's money ...
i cant find any interest ...
haiz , always oso desperate about tis problem ...
really sienzz d ... =(

mayb hurt enough to me ...
i really dun hav any confidence to start a new relationship ...
now "he" start to contact me ...
but be4 tis "he" NEVER ...
so wat u wan actually ??
i swear tat i wont let u hurt me anymore ...
i wanna tell u now i hav no much feeling on u ...
i believe 1 day i will 4get u n our memory ...
i wan to start my new life without u ...
i wanna start a new relationship ...
I SWEAR I CAN DO IT !
plz dun confuse me anymore ...
my frenz plz support me ... =)
p/s : i'm sorry about my broken english ...
i'm really no idea of tis laptop ...
i dunno use chinese of tis com ...
so sorry about tat ...
n dun laugh behind on me ... xD


2 comments:

  1. LOL...
    no wonder...
    i was wondering why you suddenly type in english...
    thought you became "banana" after you fly to aus...
    if you dont feel like studying there then come back lar...
    not to say we miss you so much,
    but i, personally, miss you T_____T
    but you just never want to reply me at msn...
    how sad...

    about him...
    well... i dont know anything much about him...
    but if he really, i mean, he ask for a chance to make up with you,
    why dont you give it a try?
    everyone deserve a chance...
    still, is up to you, im just giving off my opinion...
    if you think that he just toying your feeling from the very beginning,
    then.......
    you know what i mean right??
    since he might probably reading my comment too...
    i dont want to curse him directly like that LOL
    is not good > <

    feel free to leave me offline message if you think that you need to talk to me...
    about him or anything...
    im always there for you XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. zhadao ...
    u no nid so serious about tat la ... ><
    i jz simply write nia ...
    no nid treat it serious ... =x
    my english broken i know ... @@

    ReplyDelete