Friday, May 22, 2009

gonna alive ~

once again , sorry ... ><"
feel tat tis blog was dead ...
but i can tell u no no no !!
no way to say that , ok ?? x)
now just leave 3 days to exam ...
so my blog will change like last time d !!
yay yay yay ~~ wuhuuu ~~ xD
still got 3 days then i can say byebye to exam jor ...
but this exam over , still got important exam waiting me ...
haiz , still got half a year to leave my secondary school ...
should happy ? or ? not really know ...
mayb when really happen , then only will know the feeling ...
after tat will got about my birthday post ...
so all of u be patience to wait it ya ?? =)
i'm very thanks for all of ur patience ...
sekian terima kasih ~ thank you thank you ~
xie xie xie xie ~ aligatorr ~~ xDD

i will be there ~! wait for me ba ~! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment